The Write Stuff
JS Delaney at your service; Here is my background that will
Professional Experience: Freelance Writer;
- 100 technical research papers
- 25 Developed speeches
- Emails with original graphic content
- 4 Published Novels to date and three more to release this year
- Copywriter and Editor
- Excel files and charts
For all writing samples; Please see http://www.jsdelaney.org
Art and artistic development
For all art samples please review
Caterpillar – Aurora, Illinois-Web design
Mike Ingram – Fare Fretted Guitar – Photoshop and Illustrator
OSF Saint Anthony Hospital
Schnucks, Dubuque, Iowa
WordPress and Joomla updates and additions. Web Mobile updates in CSS and Html5
2013- Graphics and Private photography
Walgreens, Lincolnshire, IL Oct 2011 to Dec 2011 Programmer
- Recreate elements in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator for the UI.
- Make sure that all changes were cross browser compatible.
Securitas Security, Rockford, IL, Cedar Rapids, IA 2003 – Current
Security in Safety Professional
- Train and update skills in accord with the site and the laws.
- Monitoring physical locations with CCTVS and person to person monitors.
- Documenting and developing procedural recording of events and information sharing with on-site and client care for intervention and documentation for changes to policies.
- Access control using vCards, retinol scanners, palm scanners and procedural techniques, such as password, voice activation, phrase passwords or combinations of described.
- Understanding OSHA procedure and requirements according to site to site needs.
National Restaurant Association, Chicago, IL Mar 2008 to Dec 2008
- Updated files for on-line learning project for Service food industries utilizing ASP2 and 3 in a flash environment.
- Updated voice files for France, Spanish and English, changing the stops in Flash 8 to match the new voice files with test prompts.
- Updated CMS with new images.
Powernetics- Hamilton Sundstrand, Rockford, IL Mar 2007 to Jan 2008
Programmer (Project Manager Support Staff)
- Created quarterly reports that focused on assets for current project and Microsoft Projects time line for completion.
- Updated the file for submission to the client and the FFA for acceptance and updated changes.
- Checks for errors and cross referenced utilizing the Doors and other life-cycle software development and maintained cost reports.
Caterpillar, Aurora, IL, Feb 2007 to Mar 2007
Technical Support Specialist, Programmer
- Created Quality assurance pages within the existing web pages.
- Updated the CMS with new images for the pages created.
JWT, Chicago, IL Jun 2006 to Jan 2007
- Updating the images and utilizing their new CMS for management and date documentation.
Creative Circle – Vactor, Elgin Sweeper, Professional Education Institute Jan 2005 to Jun 2006
Graphic developer and Programmer
- (moneymasters.com) for http://www.vactor.com, for http://www.Elginsweeper.com
- HTML ASP2, updating images using Adobe Photoshop.
- Recreating the buttons and the flash with the images from the current servers and moving and updating the files.
Motorola, Harvard, IL July1996 – 2007
Technical Support Specialist
- Harvard – Customer support and B2B support for CDMA, TDMA, GMS technologies .
- Quality control and hardware integrity.
- Completed over 100 calls a day. Solving issues such as updating software, repairs
- Solving issues created by physical or software Cellular discrepancies.
- B2B issues such as Bad shipments and elements of the phone that need to be changed or updated.
- Harvard – Worked creating graphic developments for Motorola University books in their copy room while going to college.
- Worked in Quality on On-Star Boards and Housing, Checked all shipments leaving the building for issues with 5 models which included; Programming; Signal and Housing issues; boxed elements of each delivery and completion of each order for stop ships and stop lie orders for rework.
- Harvard – Worked creating resumes and work skills for development for recently released long-term
- Schaumburg- Created developers front programming with the Engineering department for Motorola’s internal site and mobility.
Westwood College – Denver, Colorado
Bachelors of Science, Dec 2005 Graduated 3.38 GPA